NOTE: $5 Admin fee applies to all order changes made after 48 hrs from orders placed.
Pickup: Choose from 2 locations, 1-hr timeslots
- Joo Chiat (Flagship): 152 Joo Chiat Road
- Tiong Bahru (Pickup Only): 68 Seng Poh Lane 01-10A
Kindly arrive at your selected timeslot punctually to avoid any complications or delays in your order pickup.
Delivery: Choose from 2 options, excludes Sentosa
- Flexi Delivery: 10 am – 6 pm
- Direct Delivery: 60-min timeslots
NO EXACT TIMING WILL BE PROVIDED. You will receive a notification when orders are dispatched.
*We seek your understanding that we are unable to provide exact arrival timings on your orders as our deliveries are scheduled by third-party vendors. Sentosa deliveries can be opted for at $7 on top of existing fees. We aim to deliver your baked goods within your chosen timeslots but delays may occur from time to time due to high order volume or traffic congestion.*
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
Min. lead time 3 – 5 days, order up to 60 days ahead. We bake fresh daily according to orders, and frost within 24 hrs from order day! You can refrigerate your cakes for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 1 month.
- Best ordered in advance for your desired celebration day
- Barkday cakes will include a small “Happy Birthday” sign and 1 candle
- Our cakes do not contain any preservatives but can be stored overnight for next-day celebrations
- Cut-out cookies will be used to display the pet name unless it cannot fit the cake face (then a bone name cookie will be used)
- Colours and designs may differ due to the handmade nature of the goods
- Please refer to ingredients used and DO NOT leave custom order instructions in shipping notes
- Kindly clarify all doubts before proceeding to make an order, as a $5 admin fee will be charged on changes requested 48 hours after placing your order.
- We reserve the right to make cancellations and refunds on your orders if we are unable to fulfill custom requests or if the product is out of stock.
- Products may differ from photos presented on our marketing channels due to the handmade nature of the goods.
- All orders placed are final and non-refundable.
Got a question? Please get in touch with us at +6588000650 or email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How long can I store the cakes?
A: Cakes can be refrigerated overnight for next-day celebrations. We recommend you cling wrap the box to prevent the frosting from drying out. You can refrigerate the cake for up to 3 days (including the order day) and freeze it up to 1 month from the order day.
Q: How long can I keep the cookies for?
A: PB & Oat cookies can last up to 1 month while coconut cookies can last up to 2 weeks. Store in air-tight jars or containers in a cool, dry place.
Q: How do I store meals?
A: You can freeze our dog meals for up to 3 months from the manufacture date. All meals are prepared fresh unless stated otherwise.
Q: What are your bakes made of?
A: You can view our full ingredients here or scroll down to the bottom of the page of your selected bakes to find an ingredients list tab.
Q: Can humans eat dog cakes?
A: Yes! We use human-grade ingredients to derive 100% pet-safe bakes for both you and your pets to enjoy (although humans may find the cakes bland without salt and sugar)!
Q: My dog is allergic to an ingredient, can I custom a cake?
A: Yes, you can select “CUSTOM MY CAKE” upon checking out and choose a replacement ingredient for your pet. If you cannot find one, you can reach out to us for a solution (charges may apply).
DELIVERY & PICKUP
Q: What are your delivery timings like?
A: We offer concessionary delivery rates for customers who are able to receive their orders between 10am and 6pm. Surcharge apply for priority, weekend and direct deliveries.
Q: Can I get my cakes at a fixed time?
A: No, but you can select a pickup time slot and arrange your own courier.
Q: Will you call me before delivery?
A: Our system will send you an en-route message when your order has left our kitchen or has been dispatched.
Q: Help! My cake is damaged!
A: Fret not! If the cake is damaged during transit, our emergency response team can assist to replace the cake for you within the next 3 hours. Kindly inform our ops team at 8800 0650 upon receipt of damaged goods.
Q: Can I arrange a motorcycle pickup?
A: We highly recommend all cakes go by the way of car or van service given that most logistics companies do not insure you on any damaged goods during delivery. We will NOT dispatch any cakes via motorcycle if delivery is arranged by us.